The school council at Seagrave Village Primary school consists of a team of happy, dedicated and well organised children. The members of the School Council take their roles very seriously and, as a result of their hard work, have orchestrated and co-ordinated positive changes within the school.
To be part of the school council members are voted in by their class mates after delivering a speech explaining why they should be chosen as a School Councillor. The School Council is led by Mrs Chafer and they meet every week to discuss current issues. They then feed back to their own class groups. The school council has it's own notice board in the school which is kept up dated with current news and information.
Our School Council vision is...
* To work together as a team to ensure we can be the best school possible
* To make sure our friends at Seagrave are happy and safe at school
* To improve our school by discussing and listening to new ideas and making decisions
* To work hard and do our bit in making the world a better place
Activities that the School Council have been involved in or organised so far this year are;
* Re-cycling rota and collection
* Anti-bullying week
* Children in Need (Crazy Hair Day)